Sunday, July 1, 2007

Here's Jamie!



Hello my name is Jamie or scrapaholic. I am a 30 year old wife and mother of 3 wonderful kids (Dylan 10, Hailey 8 & Kayden 20m). My husband Billy & I live in a small town in Southern Kentucky and love the small town life!! I have a BA in Business Administration but right now I am enjoying being a SAHM. I started digi scrapping in February of this year and I jumped in head first. Now I am addicted! I also enjoy photography, playing in PSE & spending time with my family!! I also spend way to much time on the computer and to little time cleaning my house..lol. I am glad you came to visit our race blog. I can't wait to get started!!

Jamie

3 comments:

Shell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shell said...

Good luck SSS lol.

Bob said...

I am so excited for the 2nd ADSR! Good luck and have fun! See you along the race route.

Bob
http://naughtyredheadknockouts.blogspot.com/