Thursday, August 23, 2007

Final Challenge!

Your challenge is to scraplift your favorite layout done by your partner. If you're racing alone now, you can scraplift any other racer. But, your layout needs to be about the ADSR. You must scrap your page about your favorite aspect of the Amazing Digi Scrapping Race.

That's it. Two components. A scraplift and a topic.

Jamie's Layout



Karie's Layout


Credits:

Okay, this layout was the most difficult by far for me! Not because I couldn't find one of Jamie's great LO's to scraplift, but because I had to go through 3 computers, 1 EHD, way too many hours to count and at least 6 hours working on an internet connection to get this bad boy done!!! I just couldn't let my partner down! I had finished my layout on Thursday night, saved it to my EHD and went to bed. I had been having difficulty with my internet connection on my laptop and was transferring everything to the desktop to be uploaded to the internet. When I woke up, there was NO INTERNET!!! My laptop had to be sent off to be fixed, won't be back for 2-3 weeks, I left my disk in the drive, didn't get everything I needed backed up, found out that they will wipe out my harddrive, ugh, and cannot find another computer within my family that has enough power to run PSE!!!!!! Can you say CRAP!!! I have even tried those rental places, I would gladly rent a computer from them for a month, but they all want a 3 month contract! Lord help me! So, I finally got my old dinosaur desktop to work, took over an hour and a half to do this very simple LO and here it is! I of course had to use some kits on a disc I found! LOL, it can only get better!

No comments: